Map Collections at UCD and on the Web: Richview Library Maps
Access to Richview Library Maps
Staff and students of UCD are welcome to visit Richview Library to browse through the printed sheet collection and take photocopies from these.
You will need to have a photocopying card, but there is no other charge.
Ordnance Survey sheet maps range from the large scale urban 1:1,000 maps to the small scale road maps at 1:575,000
Other maps in our collections, listed in the Word documents above, include:
Administrative maps, Discovery maps, development plan maps, road maps, street maps of Irish towns, GOAD retail maps, military, soil and historical maps.
Some data in raster and vector format is also available - see further details here.
If you would like assistance with finding maps please make an appointment and we will be glad to help you.
Exterior View of Richview Library
OSi's e-Commerce Service in Richview Library
- Use OSi maps for classwork, research, projects, theses and other educational purposes.
- Visit Richview Library where staff will help you find and then print the maps you need. If you would like to make an appointment for this service we will be glad to help you.
The following map series are available via OSi's E-Commerce service:
- 1 : 1,000 urban mapping
- 1 : 2,500 suburban mapping
- 1 : 5,000 rural mapping
- Aerial photographs (colour) editions from 2000 and 2005
- Historical mapping - 1st edition 6inch maps and 2nd edition 25inch maps
6inch mapping (1:10,560) - dating from mid 20th century
25inch mapping (1:2,500) - dating from early to mid 20th century
Here's the current educational price list for maps printed from the OSi e-Commerce system: