Search Engines for Academic Use: Other Google Services
Google Books is a large, and for the most part, a full-text searchable database with millions of scanned books from libraries or directly from publishers.
- A key strength is in its ability to search each page of every book (in the majority of cases)
- Read / download the full text of copyright free (older) books
- Read parts / previews of newer copyrighted books
- Check the library catalogue for the full item, or link to Worldcat's Find a Library Near You, in Google Books
Google Arts and Culture
Discover artworks, collections and stories from all around the world in a new way.
Explore cultural treasures in extraordinary detail and easily share with your friends.
- Last Updated: Mar 20, 2018 3:14 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/searchengines
- Print Page