EndNote: Further help and Support
UCD Output Styles
In support of the UCD Library Academic Integrity Guide A number of EndNote Output styles were developed. These are automatically available through EndNote Online and can be downloaded and installed in EndNote X9 from here.
How to install:
- Download the output style you require.
- Double-click the style file. It should open in EndNote X9.
- In EndNote X9, go to “File Menu” and choose “Save As”. delete the word “copy” and click “Save”.
Here is where you'll find videos of any workshops we've held on the use of EndNote
Recording of EndNote X9 workshop held on 11/06/2020
There is plenty of help available to get to grips with EndNote, both inside and outside from UCD Library.
See what training is available from UCD Library.
Ask questions of the EndNote Email list.
Browse the EndNote YouTube Channel.
- Last Updated: Jun 17, 2020 10:49 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/endnote
- Print Page