International Higher Education: What is Internationalisation
About this Guide
Prepared by Dr Douglas Proctor, Director of UCD Global, this Library Guide is intended for faculty, staff and students with an interest in international higher education and/or the internationalisation of higher education.
References are clustered under the following headings:
- What is internationalisation?
- Teaching and Learning
- Internationalisation of the Curriculum & Internationalisation at Home
- Teaching International Students & Diversity in the Classroom
- Transnational Education
- Short-term Outbound Mobility
- International Student Experience
- Internationalisation of Research
- Focus on Ireland
- Databases and other Resources
For further advice and/or guidance on background reading in relation to international higher education and the internationalisation of higher education, please feel free to contact Douglas Proctor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, please contact Douglas if you have feedback or suggestions for inclusion in this Library Guide.