- Student Guides
- Biosystems and Food Engineering
- Books and eBooks
Biosystems and Food Engineering: Books and eBooks
Information about resources available to support Biosystems and Food Engineering
Finding Books using OneSearch
Where in the Library?
Most print material related to Biosystems Engineering is held on level 4 of the James Joyce Library.
Academic Complete - eBook Collection
- An extensive multidisciplinary collection of online titles covering life, health, social and physical sciences, and humanities.
Books for Biosystems and Food Engineering
Books and eBooks are listed in OneSearch, our resource discovery service. Useful titles available via UCD Library include:
- Wiley Online Library This link opens in a new window
- EnviroNetBase ebooks (CRC Press) This link opens in a new window
- Biosystems engineering research review by CumminsCall Number: General 630.72 BIOPublication Date: 2010
Reference Books for Biosystems and Food Engineering
Reference items are helpful for finding background information; definitions and spelling; facts and figures; translations; statistics and topical overviews of subjects. Reference books can be found both in print and online. See here for further information.
Useful online reference material for this subject include:
- Encyclopedia of Industrial Biotechnology: Bioprocess, Bioseparation, and Cell Technology (Wiley) This link opens in a new window
- Encyclopedia of Agricultural, Food, and Biological Engineering by Dennis R. Heldman (Editor)ISBN: 0824709381Publication Date: 2003-08-29
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/biosystems
- Print Page
Subjects: Engineering, Science, Technology, Maths, Subject Guide
Tags: Biosystems, Engineering, environment, Food