Mechanical and Materials Engineering: Books and eBooks
This guide provides an overview of the key resources and services provided by the library to support the school of mechanical and materials engineering.
Finding Books using OneSearch
Where in the Library?
Most print material related to Mechanical and Materials Engineering is held on level 4 of the James Joyce Library.
Academic Complete - eBook Collection
- An extensive multidisciplinary collection of online titles covering life, health, social and physical sciences, and humanities.
Books and eBooks are listed in OneSearch, our resource discovery service. Useful titles available via UCD Library include:
- Wiley Online Library This link opens in a new window
- EnviroNetBase ebooks (CRC Press) This link opens in a new window
Reference items are helpful for finding background information; definitions and spelling; facts and figures; translations; statistics and topical overviews of subjects. Reference books can be found both in print and online. See here for further information.
- A Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering by Tony Atkins; Marcel EscudierISBN: 9780199587438Publication Date: 2013-06-10
- Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering by G. H. NaylerISBN: 1560917547Publication Date: 1996-02-01
- ASM Materials Engineering Dictionary by J. R. Davis (Editor)ISBN: 0871704471Publication Date: 1992-12-01
- Machinery's Handbook by Erik Oberg; Franklin D. Jones; Henry H. Ryffel; Holbrook L. HortonISBN: 9780831128388Publication Date: 2008-02-01
- Books and eBooks
- Journal Articles and Databases
- Key Websites
- Datasets and Statistics
- Citing Information and Avoiding Plagiarism
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/mechanicaleng
- Print Page