Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering: Books and eBooks
This guide covers general resources available from UCD Library to support Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering.
Finding Books using OneSearch
Where in the Library?
Most print material related to Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering is held on level 4 of the James Joyce Library.
Academic Complete - eBook Collection
- An extensive multidisciplinary collection of online titles covering life, health, social and physical sciences, and humanities.
Books and eBooks are listed in OneSearch, our resource discovery service. Useful titles available via UCD Library include:
- EnviroNetBase ebooks (CRC Press) This link opens in a new window
Reference items are helpful for finding background information; definitions and spelling; facts and figures; translations; statistics and topical overviews of subjects. Reference books can be found both in print and online. See here for further information.
Earlier editions of these books may also be available in print and electronic format (please check OneSearch)
Useful online reference material for this subject include:
- Encyclopedia of Industrial Biotechnology: Bioprocess, Bioseparation, and Cell Technology (Wiley) This link opens in a new window
- Chemical engineering design: principles, practice, and economics of plant and process designby Towler, Gavin P; Sinnott, R. K
- Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Pauline M. DoranISBN: 0080917704Publication Date: 2012-04-23
- Chemical Engineers' Handbook by Robert H. Perry; Don W. GreenISBN: 9780071422949Publication Date: 2007
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics by David R. LideISBN: 9781420090840Publication Date: 2009-06-03
- Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Richard M. Felder; Ronald W. RousseauISBN: 9780470616291Publication Date: 2015-07-27
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/chemicaleng
- Print Page