- Student Guides
- Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering
- Journal Articles and Databases
Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering: Journal Articles and Databases
What Is Peer Review?
Articles in peer reviewed journals have been assessed before publication by subject experts. This means they are the 'gold' standard in academic articles. You will be expected to use peer reviewed journal articles in your assignments.
Full Lists of Databases and eJournals
Follow these links and pick a subject to see a longer listing for your subject:
Pick your subject for a full list of eJournals
Key Databases for Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering
Try one of these key databases for your subject:
- ScienceDirect Journals (Elsevier) This link opens in a new window
- Scopus (Elsevier) This link opens in a new window
- Web of Science (all databases) This link opens in a new window
- Wiley Online Library This link opens in a new window
- American Chemical Society Journals This link opens in a new window
- Reaxys (Elsevier) This link opens in a new window
Finding articles on reading lists
Try this first:
You can look up articles in OneSearch, our resource discovery service.
Put the exact title of the article in inverted commas.
If we can provide an instant link you will see the journal article displayed - click Full Text Online to access the text.
If we cannot provide a quick article link or it fails, then search for the name of the whole Journal instead of the article title e.g. "Journal of Common Market Studies"
For print-only journals you will be shown the location and shelfmark, so that you can locate the volume on the shelf
For electronic journals, click to link to the full journal and then navigate to the year, volume and issue that you want to see your article: or there may be an option to search for the article title provided by the online journal portal in which case key in the article in that box.
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/chemicaleng
- Print Page