- Student Guides
- Earth Sciences
- Key Websites
Earth Sciences: Key Websites
Information about books, journals, databases and other useful Earth Sciences resources
Evaluating Information on the Web
Key Websites for Your Subject
- Geological Survey of IrelandThe National Earth Science Agency.
- The Geological SocietyThe Geological Society of London was founded in 1807. It is the UK national society for geoscience, and the oldest geological society in the world.
- EarthExplorer - United States Geological SurveyThe USGS EarthExplorer (EE) tool provides users the ability to query, search, and order satellite images, aerial photographs, elevation data and satellite products distributed by the USGS.
- British Geological Survey (BGS)The British Geological Survey (BGS) is the world's oldest national geological survey and the United Kingdom's premier centre for earth science information and expertise.
- OneGeologyOneGeology's aim is to create dynamic digital geological map data for the world.
- University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit of theOne of the world's leading institutions concerned with the study of natural and anthropogenic climate change.
- European Space AgencyThe European Space Agency (ESA) mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world.
- Books and eBooks
- Journal Articles and Databases
- Key Websites
- Datasets and Statistics
- Citing Information and Avoiding Plagiarism
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/geology
- Print Page
Subjects: Geology, Subject Guide
Tags: Earth Sciences, geology, geophysics