- Student Guides
- Government and EU Information
Physiotherapy: Government and EU Information
Information about books, journals, databases and other useful Physiotherapy resources
What are Official Publications?
UCD Library provides access to a range of official publications. These are documents and reports produced and published by official bodies, such as governments, national institutions and regional and international organisations
Offical Publications and the European Documentation Centre (EDC)
This Collection is held on Level 4 of the James Joyce Library. A retrieval service operates during service hours. Call to the Information Desk on Level 2 to submit a request.
The collection contains material from the Irish, British and US governments; European Union (EU); International Labour Organization (ILO); International Monetary Fund (IMF); OECD, United Nations (UN);UNESCO and World Bank
See here for further information.
- Department of Health (Ireland)Formulates and evaluates policies for health services and has a role in the strategic planning of health services.
- Public Health EuropeThis is the website of the European Commission's Directorate for public health and risk assessment.
- WHO - World Health OrganizationWHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system.
- HIQA - Health Information and Quality AuthorityThe Health Information and Quality Authority is the independent Authority established in May 2007 to drive continuous improvement in Ireland’s health and social care services.
- HSE - Health Services ExecutiveThe HSE provides all of Ireland's public health services, in hospitals and communities across the country.
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/physiotherapy
- Print Page