- Student Guides
- Agriculture & Food Science
- Datasets & Statistics
Agriculture & Food Science: Datasets & Statistics
essential books, journals and other key academic resources
National Datasets & Statistics
- Central Statistics OfficeHosts databases including StatBank; Census of Population, Agriculture and several other public sector areas.
Includes statistical databases from International Organizations such as Eurostat, ECB, OECD, UNECE, UNSC, & IMF.
- ESRI (Economic & Social Research Institute)A leading European research centre in the social sciences focusing on economic and social change in Ireland
- Irish Social Science Data Archive (ISSDA)Surveys included are Growing up in Ireland; Opinion Poll data; Cross National Comparative Data, Social and Political Attitudes Survey, NCPP Employee Attitudes Survey, Irish National Election Study, Ageism and Ageing, Eurostudent and Attitudes to Disability
International Datasets & Statistics
- EurostatThe Statistical Office of the European Union. Provides high-quality statistical information on the EU Member States Includes information on Eurostat printed and electronic publications Data is charged for but some key indicator snapshots are free to view.
- UK Data Archive (UKDA)Contains the largest collection of digital data in the Social Sciences and Humanities in the U.K.
- UNESCO Institute for StatisticsProfiles and global datasets on the subjects of education, literacy, culture and communication, and science and technology, plus reports generated from these resources
- United Nations Statistics DivisionProvides access to a wide range of official statistical outputs and services. A limited amount of data is available free of charge e.g. summaries of world population, health, education, employment, and other social indicators.
- OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development), International Energy Agency (IEA), Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and International Transport Forum (ITF) since 1998. Formerly SourceOECD, the platform comprises 20 Book collections by theme, containing all OECD monographs and reports; 24 periodicals; a reference title; and the OECD statistical databases.
- World Development Indicators Online This link opens in a new windowWorld Development Indicators Online, published by the World Bank, is a comprehensive database of development information covering more than 575 indicators, 225 countries, and 18 regional and income groups. The extensive collection includes data on population, income, social, economic, financial, natural resources and environmental indicators from 1960 onwards.
- Library Essentials
- Citation & Plagiarism
- Journals & Databases
- Datasets & Statistics
- Government & EU Publications
- Starting a Research Project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/agriculture
- Print Page