- Student Guides
- Agriculture & Food Science
- Government & EU Publications
Agriculture & Food Science: Government & EU Publications
essential books, journals and other key academic resources
What are Official Publications?
UCD Library provides access to a range of official publications. These are documents and reports produced and published by official bodies, such as governments, national institutions and regional and international organisations
Government (Official) Publications & European Documentation Centre
This Collection is held on Level 4 of the James Joyce Library. A retrieval service operates during service hours. Call to the Information Desk on Level 2 to submit a request.
The collection contains material from the Irish, British and US governments; European Union (EU); International Labour Organization (ILO); International Monetary Fund (IMF); OECD, United Nations (UN);UNESCO and World Bank
See here for further information.
Irish State Papers & Legislation : Acts of the Oireachtas & Caselaw; US, UK & EU Law.
- ProQuest U.K. Parliamentary Papers This link opens in a new windowProQuest U.K. Parliamentary Papers includes over 200,000 House of Commons sessional papers from 1715 to the present, with supplementary material back to 1688. It includes the 18th century (1688-1834), 19th century (1801-1900), 20th century (1901-2003/04 session), 21st century module 1 (2004/05, 2009/10 sessions), and Hansard (1803-2005) collections.
- Westlaw IE This link opens in a new windowIrish legal materials database; contains Irish reported and unreported case law, consolidated/annotated legislation, and legal journals. Also offers a current awareness service providing updates on recent developments in Irish law.
- Westlaw UK This link opens in a new windowLaw of the United States, United Kingdom, European Union and other jurisdictions. Includes journal articles, case law and legislation. Includes CELEX database of EU legislation and case law.
- Irish Statute BookThis resource is created by the Office of the Attorney General and provides full text of the Acts of the Oireachtas, Statutory Instruments and Chronological Tables of the Statutes back to 1922. Also includes the Legislation Directory.
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/agriculture
- Print Page