- Student Guides
- Key Websites
Archaeology: Key Websites
Information about books, journals, databases and other useful archaeology resources
Evaluating Information on the Web
Key Websites for Archaeology
In Archaeology there are a range of important websites available freely online to anyone researching the field. As well as searching through the UCD Library's Databases for articles, these websites can provide key information.
- An TaisceThe National Trust for Ireland
- Archaeology Data Service (UK)The UK's digital repository for heritage data
- BIAB: British & Irish Archaeological BibliographyContains publications from AD 1695 to the present day on archaeology and the historic environment, historic buildings, maritime and industrial archaeology, environmental history, and the conservation of material culture - with a geographical focus on Britain and Ireland.
- Department of Culture, Heritage and the GaeltachtUseful for Government Publications
- ExarcAn international cultural heritage network for the experimental archaeology community
- ExcavationsDatabase of Irish excavation reports. This database contains summary accounts of all the excavations carried out in Ireland – North and South – from 1970 to 2010.
- National Monuments ServiceIncluding Archaeological Survey Database
- Transport Infrastructure Ireland Digital Heritage Collections at the Digital Repository of IrelandIncludes Transport Infrastructure Ireland's archaeological reports
- Last Updated: Oct 17, 2022 11:29 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/archaeology
- Print Page
Subjects: Archaeology, Subject Guide
Tags: archaeology, arts