- Student Guides
- Key Websites
Chemistry: Key Websites
Information about books, journals, databases and other useful Chemistry and Chemical Biology resources
Evaluating Information on the Web
Key Websites for Your Subject
- Institute of Chemistry of IrelandThe Institute of Chemistry of Ireland is the professional body representing chemists in Ireland.
- American Chemical SocietyACS is a independent membership organization which represents professionals at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry and sciences that involve chemistry.
- Royal Society of ChemistryThe Royal Society of Chemistry is the world's leading chemistry community, advancing excellence in the chemical sciences.
- ChemSpiderChemSpider is a free chemical structure database providing fast text and structure search access to over 30 million structures from hundreds of data sources.
- ToxNetFor searching databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health, and toxic releases.
- Abbreviations of Chemical CompoundsA searchable index.
- Books and eBooks
- Journal Articles and Databases
- Key Websites
- Citing Information and Avoiding Plagiarism
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Last Updated: Mar 10, 2023 9:23 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/chemistry
- Print Page
Subjects: Chemistry, Subject Guide
Tags: Chemical Biology, chemistry