Where to get EndNote
UCD has access to two versions of EndNote: EndNote X9 and EndNote Online.
Endnote X9 can be installed from Software Download on UCD Connect and is available for both UCD staff and students.
EndNote X9 is also installed on all PCs in open access computer labs on campus. Select Start > All Programs > EndNote > EndNote Program
EndNote Online is available for all students and staff at UCD. You need to create an account through Web of Science to have access to EndNote Online
To do this search OneSearch for the database Web of Science and access the database. You'll see a sign in link at the top right hand side of the screen in Web of Science. This is where you will create your account. You'll also see a link for EndNote at the top of the screen in Web of Science. After creating your user ID and password you can use EndNote Online on any computer with an internet connection.
What is EndNote?
EndNote is a software program that helps you organise your research. EndNote allows you to:
- Record, store and manage references
- Add references manually or search and download directly from online databases and library catalogues
- Use a feature called Cite While You Write which allows you to insert references and automatically create bibliographies for your papers
EndNote X9 Training
EndNote online Training
- Last Updated: Mar 2, 2021 11:27 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/endnote
- Print Page