What is EndNote?
EndNote is a software program that helps you organise your research. EndNote allows you to:
- Record, store and manage references
- Add references manually or search and download directly from online databases and library catalogues
- Use a feature called Cite While You Write which allows you to insert references and automatically create bibliographies for your papers
Where to get EndNote
UCD has access to two versions of EndNote: EndNote X9 and EndNote Online.
Endnote X9 can be installed from Software Download on UCD Connect and is available for both UCD staff and students.
EndNote X9 is also installed on all PCs in open access computer labs on campus. Select Start > All Programs > EndNote > EndNote Program
EndNote Online is available for all students and staff at UCD. For authentication purposes you need to register first for an EndNote Online while on campus.
To do this search OneSearch for the database Web of Science and register for an account. You'll see a sign in link at the top of the screen in Web of Science. You'll also see a link for EndNote at the top of the screen in Web of Science. After creating your user ID and password you can use EndNote Online on any computer with an internet connection.
- Last Updated: Jun 17, 2020 10:49 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/endnote
- Print Page