Research Data Management: UCD Library's Suite of Resources
How we can help you:
Good data management is widely accepted as part of good research practice and is a requirement of major funders including Horizon 2020, the Health Research Board (HRB), Irish Research Council (IRC) and Science Foundation Ireland (SFI). Well managed data will:
- Increase research efficiency
- Minimise the risk of data loss
- Ensure research integrity and validation of results
- Aid reusability of datasets
- Ensure compliance with a funding agency’s requirements
UCD Library is committed to supporting it's research community through guidance, training and support throughout the research data lifecycle:
- Guidance is provided via our suite of LibGuides and Information Sheets
- Visit the Library website to book a training workshop or get in contact about organising a bespoke workshop
- UCD Library’s Data Manager can review your DMPs and can answer individual queries over email or in person. Contact us to book a consultation.
Build Your Research Skills @ UCD Library
This semester we are running in-person presentations and workshops on a range of practical topics to help support your research. Click on the image above for the full list of events available to book.
Click on the image above to book & attend any of these Library events