- Researcher Guides
- Library Services to Support Funding Applications and Research Projects
- Before - Data Management Plan
Library Services to Support Funding Applications and Research Projects: Before - Data Management Plan
Before : Meeting a Funder’s Requirement for a Data Management Plan (DMP)
Funders are increasingly expecting research data to be made available publicly and to this end will often require a “data management plan” (DMP) as part of the application / research process.
A DMP will facilitate the organisation and handling of research data throughout the research project, and also for the sharing and long-term preservation of that data after the completion of the project.
The UCD Library Data Manager can help you to develop a research data management plan drawing from its Checklist and the requirements of various funding organisations.
For more information please visit the Library's Research Data Management LibGuide: https://libguides.ucd.ie/data/.
- regular workshops on data management planning that can be customised for you and your project team
- workshops on data management plans, tailored to the requirements of a funding agency
- review of individual data management plans – up to two hours per DMP.
- Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021 11:27 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/funding
- Print Page