- Researcher Guides
- Library Services to Support Funding Applications and Research Projects
- Before - Research Impact & Dissemination
Library Services to Support Funding Applications and Research Projects: Before - Research Impact & Dissemination
Research Impact Metrics
The inclusion of research impact metrics in a funding application can help to strengthen your application and demonstrate your track record.
For more information please visit the Library's Bibliometrics LibGuide: https://libguides.ucd.ie/bibliometrics
Further information, support and advice is also available on the impact section of the UCD Research & Innovation Portal for Research Services.
Deciding where and how you will publish and communicate your research is important in maximising the visibility and impact of your work.
The Library can advise you on:
- Factors to consider when deciding where to publish your research
- Open Access options
- Promoting and disseminating your publication via social media and other channels
- Author identity and researcher IDs to ensure your research is discoverable
- Finding the Journal Impact Factor and other journal metrics
For more information please visit the Library's Publication Strategy LibGuide: https://libguides.ucd.ie/publishing
Services include the provision of metrics such as:
- Citation counts
- Field-weighted citation impact
- Alternative metrics (altmetrics) e.g. downloads
- Collaboration information
- Benchmarking against peer institutions
Services also include:
Assistance with optimising your publication and dissemination strategy, including social media advice and guidance, and delivery of tailored workshops and training sessions to support your project team.
- Last Updated: Aug 16, 2022 10:18 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/funding
- Print Page