Sports and Exercise Management: Newspapers
Information about books, journals, databases and other useful Sports and Exercise Management resources
Newspapers are very useful for identifying key trends, reviewing analysis of specific issues and tracing original research. They also provide a wealth of primary source material for scholarly research in many subject areas. UCD Library holds an extensive range of regional, national and international newspapers.
Further information on our Newspaper collections can be found here.
- Nexis Advance UK This link opens in a new windowNexis Advance UK provides full text access to regional, national and international newspapers, business trade journals, company reports and country reports.
- Irish Newspapers Archives This link opens in a new windowDigital archive of over six million Irish national, regional and historical newspapers.
- Irish Times (1995 - ) (Proquest) This link opens in a new windowA full-text newspaper article database containing articles published in the Irish Times from 1995 to present. Full-text articles only, excludes images.
- Irish Times (1859-2020) (ProQuest Historical Newspapers) This link opens in a new windowContains the Irish Times Digital Archive - a fully searchable archive which includes every page published since the newspapers foundation in 1859. Coverage: 1859-2020.
- Last Updated: Feb 2, 2023 12:23 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/sports
- Print Page
Subjects: Sports Management, Subject Guide
Tags: exercise management, sports