- Student Guides
- Key Websites
Business: Key Websites
This guide provides a starter point for finding Business information.
Evaluating Information on the Web
Key Websites for Business
- Department of Jobs Enterprise and InnovationGovernment Department that supports the creation of good jobs by promoting the development of a competitive business environment in which enterprises will operate to high standards and grow in sustainable markets.
- Department of FinanceIrish Government Department in charge of economic policy, tax policy, public finances, EU representation, banking and financial services and is responsible for the production of the Irish annual budget.
- Enterprise IrelandEnterprise Ireland is the government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. Enterprise Ireland works in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, grow, innovate and win export sales on global markets.
- Bord BiaBord Bia is the Irish Food Board and offers a range of services to the small business community from information to business development. It acts as a link between Irish food, drink and horticulture suppliers and existing and potential customers throughout the world.
- Irish Patents OfficeProvides a system of industrial property protection to encourage technological progress and promote enterprise.
- PewResearchPew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world.
- EuroNextEuroNext provides markets for companies to raise capital from international investors.
It is a global leader in the listing of debt and investment funds and the centre for trading in Irish shares and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dublin Chamber of CommerceDublin Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of businesses in the Greater Dublin Area and offers the opportunity to promote your business and to get involved in its future direction.
- Welcome Pack
- Books and eBooks
- Business EJournals
- Databases for Business
- Approaching your Research Topic
- Case studies, Industry & Company Sources
- Key Websites
- Government and EU Information
- Datasets and Statistics
- Citing Information and Avoiding Plagiarism
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Last Updated: Feb 7, 2023 1:08 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/business
- Print Page
Subjects: Business, Subject Guide
Tags: accounting, business, commerce, finance, marketing