Collection Services, UCD Library: Donations
Collection Services Donations Policy
We are no longer accepting unsolicited donations of physical materials as we do not have the capacity to review, acquire or catalogue them in a timely manner.
This does not apply to donations for the Library Cultural Heritage Collections; UCD Special Collections, UCD Archives, UCD Digital Library or National Folklore Collection, who continue to accept donations of suitable material.
Unwanted books in good condition can be passed onto the university community through the UCD Library Book Swap located outside the James Joyce Library.
UCD Library Donations: Conditions of Acceptance
- On condition that they meet the Library's acquisitions criteria and priorities;
- On condition that items not required by the Library may be disposed of in any manner deemed appropriate;
- Subject to the Library's ability to make the material available within a reasonable period of time;
- Subject to the availability of appropriate storage space.
- Last Updated: Oct 5, 2020 5:25 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/collection_services
- Print Page