Collection Services, UCD Library: Donations
This guide provides information on the Collection Services Unit and the services it offers to academics, researchers, and undergraduates.
The Library welcomes donations:
- Donated items have a cost to the Library, in terms of processing and storage. Because of this, items offered to us as donations are subject to the same selection criteria as those acquired by purchase.
Unsolicited donations are accepted:
- On condition that they meet the Library's acquisitions criteria and priorities;
- On condition that items not required by the Library may be disposed of in any manner deemed appropriate;
- Subject to the Library's ability to make the material available within a reasonable period of time;
- Subject to the availability of appropriate storage space.
- Last Updated: Aug 26, 2019 1:04 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/collection_services
- Print Page