Harvard Style Guide: Book with four or more authors
- Harvard Tutorial
- Books Toggle Dropdown
- Journal articles Toggle Dropdown
- Secondary sources
- Social media Toggle Dropdown
- Images or photographs
- Lectures/ presentations
- Film/ television
- YouTube Film or Talk
- Music/ audio
- Encyclopaedia and dictionaries
- Email communication
- Tables etc
- Official publications
- Other Toggle Dropdown
Book with four or more authors
Reference: First Author's Last name, Initials. et al. (Year) Title. Place of publication: Publishing company.
Example: McGeady, T.A. et al. (2006) Veterinary embryology. Oxford: Blackwell.
- First author Last name et al. (Year)
- (First author Last name et al., Year)
- McGeady et al. (2006) suggest….
- It has been suggested (McGeady et al., 2006)….
Still unsure what in-text citation and referencing mean? Check here.
Still unsure why you need to reference all this information? Check here.
- Last Updated: Sep 16, 2021 3:04 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/harvardstyle
- Print Page