Harvard Style Guide: Book with one author
- Harvard Tutorial
- Books Toggle Dropdown
- Journal articles Toggle Dropdown
- Secondary sources
- Social media Toggle Dropdown
- Images or photographs
- Lectures/ presentations
- Film/ television
- YouTube Film or Talk
- Music/ audio
- Encyclopaedia and dictionaries
- Email communication
- Tables etc
- Official publications
- Other Toggle Dropdown
Book with one author
Reference: Author/Editor Last name, Initials. (Year) Title. Edition. Place of publication: Publisher.
Example: McLeskey, J. (2013) Inclusion: effective practice for all students? 2nd edn. London: Pearson.
- Author Last name (Year)
- (Author Last name, Year)
- According to McLeskey (2013)
- As has been argued (McLeskey, 2013)
Still unsure what in-text citation and referencing mean? Check here.
Still unsure why you need to reference all this information? Check here.
- Last Updated: Sep 16, 2021 3:04 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/harvardstyle
- Print Page