Harvard Style Guide: Book with editor
- Harvard Tutorial
- Books Toggle Dropdown
- Journal articles Toggle Dropdown
- Secondary sources
- Social media Toggle Dropdown
- Images or photographs
- Lectures/ presentations
- Film/ television
- YouTube Film or Talk
- Music/ audio
- Encyclopaedia and dictionaries
- Email communication
- Tables etc
- Official publications
- Other Toggle Dropdown
Book with an editor
Reference: Editor(s) Last name, Initials. (ed.) (Year) Title. Place of publication: Publisher.
Example: O'Riordan, T. (ed.) (2001) Globalism, localism and identity. London: Earthscan.
- Editor’s Last name (Year)
- (Editor’s Last name, Year)
- This was examined in O’Riordain (2001)….
- Others have examined this claim (O’Riordain, 2001)….
Still unsure what in-text citation and referencing mean? Check here.
Still unsure why you need to reference all this information? Check here.
- Last Updated: Sep 16, 2021 3:04 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucd.ie/harvardstyle
- Print Page