APA Style Guide: Book with corporate author
Book with corporate author
Reference: Name of corporate author. (Year). Title. Publisher.
Example: Economic and Social Research Institute. (2008). ESRI research strategy 2008-2013: Research for a changing Ireland. ESRI.
- Name of Corporate Author (Year)
- (Name of Corporate Author, Year)
- Economic and Social Research Institute (2008) highlight research…
- Research (Economic and Social Research Institute, 2008) highlighting other trends…
Note, the organisation can be shortened as follows:
First in-text citation
- Research (Economic and Social Research Institute [ESRI], 2008) highlighting other trends...
Subsequent in-text citations
- Research shows these steady trends (ESRI, 2008)...
Still unsure what in-text citation and referencing mean? Check here.
Still unsure why you need to reference all this information? Check here.